Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swag Week of 4/13–4/15 & 4/16/2011

Last week my blog posts were not that good. The reason is I wasn’t really myself last week and under a lot of stress. This week I will make them good. About a week ago I told myself I was gonna stop buying a lot of the DC series so I can buy Flashpoint but that didn’t work out very well cause I cant see myself dropping these series. SO I decided to stop buying a lot of Marvel and Independent books. Ok on the swag!!! This week I picked up Batman and Robin #22, The Flash #10, Justice League: Generation Lost #23, Superboy #6, Batgirl #20, Booster Gold #43, R.E.B.E.S. #27, Red Robin #22, Superman #710, Titans #34, Adventure Comics #525, Birds of Prey #11, The All New Batman: Brave and The Bold #6, DC Comics Presents: Batman – Arkham #1, Ladies of the Night #1 and Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris #2 – (Ale Garza Cover). Also got Oz/Wonderland Chronicles #4 – (Jusko Cover), Indie Comics Magazine #2, Night of the Living Dead 2011 Annual Gore Cover, The Infinite Vacation #2, Gold Digger #127, Godzilla: King of Monsters #1 – (Powell Cover), Godzilla: King of Monsters #1 – (Midtown Comics Cover), Red Sonja 35 – (Which was freebie from Midtown Comics). Newtype Japan February 2011 which came with a T-shirt  and my Free Comic Book Day 2011 T-shirt. Picked up a book awhile back on Neil Gaiman called Prince of Stories. Picked up the Tron: Betrayal GN from Toys r us Friday Night and a DCU Onlin Poster at Michaels Friday night also. Earlier this week at Walmart I picked up The Complete Series of Birds of Prey for 13.99 and today I picked up The Complete First Season of Life and The Complete series of Starhunter at Target for 4.75 each. Well that’s all for this week, gonna catch Scream 4 tomorrow and get ready for my 4 day work week!!! Least I get paid next week too, cash funds r getting low. Feel free to leave comments, Later!!!

001

002