Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Purchases for 8/10/2011

Hello one and all, this week was a really good week for me so far, next week I go back to regular work hours and prob wont get a post done till Fridays. This week at the Comic Shop I picked up Booster Gold #47, Flashpoint: Frankenstein And The Creatures of The Unknown #3, Flashpoint: Deadman And The Flying Graysons #3, Flashpoint: Citize Cold #3, Flashpoint: Emperor Aquaman #1, DC Retroactive 1980’s Green Lantern #1, DC Retroactive 1980’s Superman #1, DC Retroactive 1980’s Justice League of America #1 and Batman 80-Page Giant 2011 #1. Not a bad haul on comics though, but I still have a lot on hold for me though. Now for the final thing I bought and it was a Doctor Who Billie Piper as Rose Tyler Life-Size Standup. This really shows how much of a geek I am!!! Feel free to leave comments. Later!!!

002

001

004