Thursday, May 13, 2010

Comic Book & Blu-ray Purchases 5/12/2010

Went out Wednesday to Best Buy and picked up Hellboy Animated Double Feature on Blu-ray which contained the Animated Movie's Sword of Storms and Blood & Iron for 6.99. Also went to the Comic Shop and picked up some new comics. I picked up Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #1, Batman #699, Batgirl #10, Bird's of Prey #1, Titans: Villain's for Hire Special #1 (This is a must read and a death of a hero), Justice League: Generation Lost #1, The Flash #2, Adventure Comics #11, First Wave #2, Superman: War of the Supermen #2, R.E.B.E.L.S. #16 (Only picked this up the Green Lantern Characters), Gold Digger: Peebri's Big Adventure #2, and the Kick-Ass Hardcover i had special ordered. I can't wait to read these, especially Kick-Ass again. Also decided to drop all my Marvel Books but will buy the Hardcover or Softcover trades when they are released, or if they put out something very interesting. I am more of a D.C. Comics fan now anyway. Also adding to this post is my 1st Video i made trying to promote my Local Comic Shop. I plan on making a new video soon which will be better than this one. Well that's all for now, Later!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2010-05-13