Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DC Universe Online Collector's Edition for PS3

Today i received DC Universe Online Collector's Edition for the PS3. The Collector's Edition is awesome, it came with a DC Direct Batman Statue based on Jim Lee's Design, The Game of course, a Jim Lee Flip Poster (Colored and Black & White), The Art of DC Universe Online, DC Universe Online Comic, DC Universe Online Legends #0 with Jim Lee Variant Cover) and 2 Exclusive In Game Weapons, The Joker's Flying Jester and Bat Drone. I have not played this yet since it is installing and probably wont be able to till Friday since i have to work all week. But i do get a 3 day weekend though. See everyone on the gaming field and feel free to leave comments. Later!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2011-01-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2011-01-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2011-01-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2011-01-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2011-01-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sasaharax at 2011-01-11

2 comments:

TheLastGameMaster said...

I got to play during the last few weeks of Beta. What little I played seemed interesting. Thinking about picking it up myself down the road.

TheLastGameMaster said...

You asked once where I got the comment system I use on my blog, but it was pay to use at that point. I just found a similar one that's free to use, and easy to set up with Blogger. I just added it to mine.
http://intensedebate.com