Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Comics and Flash Shoes!!!! 6/29/11

Today was a good day, I got new comics and my Flash Converse Shoes came in!!! Ok first off the comics, I picked up Flashpoint: Hal Jordan #1, Flashpoint: Green Arrow Industries #1, Flashpoint: Project Superman #1, Green Lantern Movie Prequel: Hal Jordan #1, Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #11, Batman Inc. #7, Detective Comics #878, Gotham City Sirens #24, Justice Society of America #52, Justice Society of America 80-Page Giant 2011 #1. Falling Skies GN, Usagi Yojimbo #138, Danger Girl And The Army of Darkness #2 (Campbell Cover), Hack/Slash/Eva: Monster’s Ball #2, Grimm Fairy Tales: Wonderland – The Dream Eater Saga Part 4 Cover A & B, Grimm Fairy Tales: Neverland – The Dream Eater Saga Part 5 Cover B, Grimm Fairy Tales: Wonderland Annual 2011 Cover A, Heavy Metal Summer 2011, World of Archie Double Digest #8, Archie & Friends Double Digest #6 and the new Previews July 2011. Also got in my DC Super-Heroes Blackest Night/Brightest Day #8 White Lantern SInestro Figurine and the JLA Classic Icons Series 1 Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Wonder Woman Figures in. Also right before I started writing this I got in my Flash Converse Chuck Taylors in, they are so damn cool!!!! I cannot wait to break these in. Well that’s all for now, feel free to leave comments. Later!!!
002
003
004
006
007
008
009