Sunday, January 29, 2012

Purchases 1/25–1/27/2012

Hello all and welcome to another post. This week kind of sucked cause I lost my driver’s license, but I did get some cool stuff in. Went to the Comic Shop this week and picked up Justice League #5, Teen Titans #5, Superman #5, The Savage Hawkman #5, Justice League Dark #5, Green Lantern: New Guardians #5, The Flash #5, Batman: The Dark Knight #5, Aquaman #5, Legion: Secret Origins #4, DC Universe Online Legends #22, Tarot Witch of the Black Rose #72 Cover A & B, Grimm Fairy Tales: Alice In Wonderland #1A,B & C, Durarara!! Vol.1 and High School of The Dead Vol.5. Friday I got my order from Amazon which consisted of Dungeon & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game and Resident Evil: Nightmare Deck Building Game. Well some cool stuff once again and I hope I can find my license Monday. Later!!!

003

004

001