Thursday, July 28, 2011

Purchases 7/28/2011

Got my order in from Amazon today which consisted of DC Universe Classics Wave 2 which was a Green Lantern Character Variety Pack, the Character’s were Green Lantern: B’DG, Sinestro Corps: DESPOTELLIS and Red Lantern: DEX-STARR. I really wanted this for the DES-STARR figure. It also came with the Upper and Middle Torso for Green Lantern Stel which is the Build A Figure for this Wave, I looked everywhere in my town for these and never found them. I also got 2 Green Lantern Travel Mugs which were 6.99 each and have Hal Jordan on front and “Beware My Power… Green Lantern’s Light on the back. They were 9.99 over at Entertainment Earth. Some pretty cool stuff, now I am on the look out for any School Supplies with Superhero stuff on them, gotta check Walmart next payday they did have some cool stuff last year. Feel free to leave comments, Later!!

001

002