Monday, July 04, 2011

Random Purchases!!!

Ok sometime before the end of June I picked up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on PS3 at Target for 9.99. Also picked up Doctor Who Insider #3 and Warehouse 13: A Touch of Fever by: Greg Cox at Books-A-Million. Today I got my 1st ever Anime Series on Blu-ray which is High School Of The Dead!!. Also on Saturday I got the Eaden of the East Complete Series Blu-ray and the Eden of the East Movie on Blu-ray in on Amazon. Not much going on so I guess this weekend will be Comic and Movie watching weekend. I am gonna opt out on seeing Transformers 3 until next weekend or wait till the DVD comes out. I am really hoping to get a lot of done this weekend since I don’t have to work Monday. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July if u live in the states and everyone else have a great weekend. Feel free to leave comments, Later!!

002

001