Thursday, November 24, 2011

Purchases 11/23/2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Readers and a Hello to all my Non-American Readers. This has been a relaxing week for me, I treated myself to an early Christmas Gift which was a Toshiba Thrive 16GB Tablet which I love reading Comics & Manga on. Yesterday was Wednesday and like every Wednesday is Comic Book Day so I went out to my Local Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics Monroe, La.) and picked up some of New & Back-Issue Comics and got to hang out with some of my friends. This week I picked up The Flash #3 (Reg & Jim Lee Variant), Batman: The Dark Knight #3, Green Lantern: New Guardians #3, Superman #3, Teen Titans #3, Aquaman #3, The Savage Hawkman #3, Justice League Dark #3, DC Comics Presents: The Life Story of The Flash #1, Kick-Ass 2 #5, Doctor Who #11 – (Photo Cover), House of Night #1 and Peanuts #0. Also picked up DC Comics Super Hero Collection Blackest Night/Brightest Day Collector’s Magazine #13 – (Hawk)  & #14 – (Dove), sorry about the picture Dove didn’t come out very well. The Back-Issues I got were Ghost In The Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface Manga, Superman Annual #4 and The Punisher #’s 11,12 & 13. Not a bad week this week, next week seems to be a light week for me so i look forward to looking at some back-issues I might need. Feel free to leave comments, Later!!!

100_0112

100_0113

100_0110

100_0106