Sunday, November 13, 2011

Purchases 11/9–11/12/2011

Time for a new blog post which I have been putting back all weekend. Wednesday I went out the the Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics) and picked up some cool books. I picked up Green Lantern #3 which was a awesome read especially the ending, Batgirl #3, Batman And Robin #3, Batwoman #3, Superboy #3, Huntress #2, Legion Lost #3, Suicide Squad #3, Batman: The Brave And The Bold #13, DC Comics Presents: Batman – Bad #1 Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes #2B, 2 copies of Avenging Spider-Man #1 White Blank Cover and Marvel Masterworks The Amazing Spider-Man Volume 1 Trade. Also picked up some back-issues which were Batman: The Legend of the Dark Knight #2,3,4,5 and Batman: The Legend of the Dark Knight Annual #2. Also got in this week were a few books I ordered which were The Further Adventures of Batman Vol. 2: Featuring The Penguin, The Further Adventures of Batman Vol.3: Featuring Catwoman and The Further Adventures of Wonder Woman. Got my order Saturday from Amazon that had a few Manga I wanted in it which were Cage of Eden Vol.2, Kekkaishi Vol.7 and Tenjho Tenge Vol. 2 (2 in 1 Edition). Alotof great reads and I can’t wait to read Cage of Eden Vol.2. See you all next week. Feel free to leave comments if you want. Later!!!

100_0091

100_0093

100_0094

100_0095