Monday, February 21, 2011

Manga Purchase 2/21/2011

Wow I really thought this was gonna be the 1st time in awhile that I went a weekend without buying anything. Went out today since I had the day off and enjoyed the nice warm/breezy day and picked up a copy of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol.7 from Books A Million. I am shocked they had another copy, I hope this week goes by fast I have 2 days before payday and my budget is fucking tight. Will pick up some comics Wednesday though and maybe do a blog on what I bough, but I may wait till Friday when I go back and get the rest. Finally decided to get my shit straight and re-invent myself( I hear that phrase a lot so I am going to try it) and do what I want to do and not what society wants from me. I still don’t wanna go back to work tomorrow but I have to if I wanna live my geek lifestyle. Well that’s all for now. Have a great Presidents Day if your off and if they weather is nice where your from go outside and enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments. Later!!

001