Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Purchases 2/12/2011–2/13/2011

Hello one and all!! This weekend has flew by fast, I don’t even think I got to do anything I wanted. But if I can make it till next Friday I get a 3 day weekend. Picked up all 4 of the Marvel Comics that Taco Bell was offering on Saturday, you can get them for a 1.00 each instead of buying a kids meal and they are bagged for the geeks who need bagged and unbagged copies. I have to get 4 more =), the comics were Fantastic Four, X-Men, The Invincible Iron Man and Avengers. Today I went to Books-A-Million and picked up It’s Superman Novel By: Tom De Haven, I think I have found a new reason to go to BAMM now and it’s not just for books, comics and manga,  she is a cutie!! No, I am not stalking lol I find her very geeky hot. Also went to Freds and found a DC Universe Justice League Unlimited Sinestro figure for 3.00, gonna have to go to other Freds and see if I can some more at that price. Well that’s all for now, feel free to leave comments. Laterz!!!

001