Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Comics Purchases 5/18/2011

Wednesday is here again and I am actually blogging my purchases!!! Didn’t get to pick up everything this week cause my funds are low and payday isn’t till next week (After next Comic Day ughh!!!). I will have a huge blog post next Friday Night. Ok this week I picked up Booster Gold #44, Batman #710, Batman And Robin #23, Batman: Gates of Gotham #1, DC Universe Online Legends #8, Justice League of America #57, Power Girl #24, Supergirl #64, Superman/Batman #84, Teen Titans #95, Zatanna #13, Weird Worlds #5, Young Justice #4, Doctor Who: A Fairy Tale Life #2 and Night of the Living Dead: Death Valley #2 Wrap Cover. Also picked up DC Comics Super-Hero Collection: Blackest Night/Brightest Day #6 – Parallax. Some more cool stuff for my collection. See you all next week and feel free to leave comments. Later!!

 

013

010

012