Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Comics & Back-Issues 5/13/2011

Hello all!!! Friday night was the Series Finale of Smallville, I watched it today (Saturday) of course. I was blown away and loved it, now I have to be the entire DVD Box Set they advertised. Ok Friday I picked up a few new comics and some back-issues. The new comics I got were Time Lincoln: Jack to the Future (This series is awesome and Fred Perry is awesome), Women of Gold Digger: Spring Break 2011 and Zombie Fairy Tales. The back-issues I got were WOnder Woman Annual # 5 – Legends of the Dead Earth, Azrael Annual #3 – Pulp Heroes, Catwoman Annual #4 – Pulp Heroes, the 4-part Superman Story called Critical Condition which were Superman (Vol.2) #158, The Adventures of Superman #580, Superman: The Man of Steel #102 and Action Comics #767. Also picked up Marvel Team-Up (Vol.1) #100, Millie the Model #114, Archie #137 and Everything’s Archie #10. Some really cool new comics and some cool and old comics. I look forward reading the old Archie’s. Well the next week I have to watch how I spend since I don’t get paid for another 2 weeks ugh!!! Well that is it for now, see you all next time. Feel free to leave comments. Laterz!!!

002