Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Purchases for 5/16/2011

Monday afternoon I went out to a few places and picked some cool and interesting items. I got my Logitech C910 Webcam Pro HD 1080p Webcam in and man I love it, does great in low light situations. Also got it for a great price on Amazon Deal of a Day for 59.99 last week. I also went by the grocery store and found some cool Super-Hero related items which were Toppers of Superman and Batman. After that I went to Target and picked up a the new The Lonely Island CD, a PC game on clearance called Return to Mysterious Island and a Green Lantern Movie Figure of Hal Jordan. They didn’t have much a Green Lantern Section but seems they still had stuff to stock. Also picked up 2 Tins of World of Warcraft Cards, I don’t care about the cards but the tins kicked ass. Well that’s it for now, hopefully I will do a blog post tonight on my new comic purchases. If not I will do it sometime tomorrow. Feel free to leave comments, later!!!
81rmfiJH6nL._AA1500_

008

007
004
006