Thursday, May 05, 2011

Swag for Week of 5/4/2011

This week I got in my Dungeons and Dragons Complete Series Set from Amazon. Wednesday I went out as usual and picked up new comics. The comics I got were Superboy #7, DC Universe Online Legends #7, Batman #709, Batman Beyond #5, Adventure Comics #526, JSA All-Stars #18 Final Issue, Scooby Doo Where are You #9, DC Comics Presents: Son of Superman, Green Lantern Super Spectacular #1, Hack/Slash Tubby Time NDC Exclusive #1, Tarot Witch of the Blackrose #64 Signed Edition, Marineman #5, Doctor Who Classics: The Seventh Doctor #4, Star Wars: Legacy – War #5, Night of the Living Dead #4 Wrap Cover, Moon Girl #1, Betty and Veronica #253, Archie #620, New Mutants #24, Age of X #2, Life with Archie #9 and Doctor Who Magazine #433 (Doctor Cover). Well that was all for this week, see ya Saturday for when I post my Free Comic Book Day post. Feel free to leave comments. Later!!!

91O2Mx-RPoL._AA1500_

003