Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Comics & Game Purchases 9/6 - 9/7/2011

Hello all and once welcome. This week was another great week for me, I got a lot of cool Comics and 2 Games. The Comics I got were Action Comics #1 (2 copies), Batgirl #1 (2 copies), Detective Comics #1, Justice League International #1, Green Arrow 31, Hawk & Dove #1, Swamp Thing #1, and Scooby Doo #12 & 13. Tuesday afternoon I picked up The Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Masterworks Vol.2 for 5.00. Also today (Wednesday) I got the Doctor Who Top Trumps Cards and the Doctor Who Monopoly. Kind of disappointed that the Monopoly didn’t have Doctor Who related pieces in it =(. Also didn’t get the Action Comics Jim Lee variant, but they were sort of damaged. I did get one through Midtown Comics. A lot of great reads today and I look forward to reading them. Now I am off to get ready for the Series Finale of Rescue Me. Feel free to leave comments. Later!!!
002
004