Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Blu-ray & Comic Purchases 9/13–9/14-9/16/2011

This week I went out on Tuesday and picked up Thor on Blu-ray which I plan on watching after this post. On Wednesday &  Friday I picked up Flashpoint #4, Action Comics #1 Jim Lee Variant which I ordered through Midtown Comics, Green Lantern 31, Red Lanterns #1, Batman And Robin #1, Batwoman #1, Death Stroke #1, Legion Lost #1, Mister Terrific #1, Suicide Squad #1, Resurrection Man #1, Superboy #1, Grifter #1, All-New Batman The Brave And The Bold #10,11 and Zombies Vs Cheerleaders #1 which I got through Midtown Comics also.I also got in the Bag of Holding Messenger Bag from Think Geek, the bag is alright and I need to break it in but I prefer my backpack and will use the bag of holding for cons and stuff. The only 2 books I didn’t enjoy were Grifter and Resurrection Man which I will not be picking up anymore but I did enjoy Mister Terrific which I didn’t have high hopes on. See you all next week and feel free to leave comments. Later!!!

002

003

004

005