Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekly Purchases Part 1: 9/20–9/22/2011

This week I was going to wait to a do a full post on Friday, but decided to break it up and do 2. Tuesday I went to the Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics Located in Monroe Louisiana) and picked up some back-issues. I picked up Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating Green Lantern, Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating Batman, Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating Catwoman, Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating JLA, Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating Aquaman, Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating The Flash. I am still missing a couple of those but got the majority of what I needed, Thanks Clint!!! I also got Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Movie Adaption, Supergirl: Wings, Green Lantern: 1001 Emerald Nights, Green Lantern: Evil’s Might #3, JLA/Witchblade, Batman: Ego (Which I picked up Wednesday) and The Amazing Spider-Man #’s 365,374 and 375 which I really needed. Some great back-issues from my Wish List. Wednesday I picked up some of the New 52 from DC Comics, I picked up Batman #1, Wonder Woman #1, Green Lantern Corps #1, Bird’s of Prey #1, Catwoman #1, Legion of Super-Heroes #1, Nightwing #1, Red Hood And The Outlaws #1, Supergirl #1, Blue Beetle #1 and Darkwing Duck #16 Covers A & B. Some awesome reads for this week especially the new stuff. See you all tomorrow or Saturday for the 2nd part. Feel free to leave comments. Later!!

002

001