Thursday, September 29, 2011

Purchases 9/28/2011

This week was DC Comics last week for The New 52 #1’s. I didn’t buy all The New 52 and wish I could of but due to budget restraint (There was other shit I wanted lol) I just got the ones I really wanted. Ok now onto this weeks blog post. This week I picked up Justice League Dark #1, Superman #1, Batman: The Dark Knight #1, Aquaman #1, The Flash #1, Green Lantern: New Guardians #1, Justice League #1 3rd Printing, The Savage Hawkman #1, Teen Titans #1, Brilliant #1, Kick-Ass 2 #3,4, Doctor Who Ongoing #9 Photo Cover, Rachel Rising #2, Steampunk: Fairy Tales #1, The Unforgiving #1, Tarot Witch of the Black Rose #70 Both Covers. ALso picked up the Harcover Graphic Novel Castle: Richard Castle’s Deadly Storm and Doctor Who Magazine #438. Also got a new Digital Camera, I decided to go with the Kodak Easy Share Sport C123. Well that’s all for this week, got to read the DC stuff so I can no what to drop. Feel free to leave comments, Later!!!

002

003

046

048