Thursday, October 13, 2011

Comic Books, Manga & DVD Purchases 10/12/2011

Hello everyone who reads my blog!! This weeks purchases were awesome got some more cool Comics, Manga and DVD’s!!! Wednesday is always my favorite day next to Friday and as always on Wednesday I head off the Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics). This week I picked up Batgirl #2, Batman And Robin #2, Batwoman #2, DC Comics Presents: JLA – The Age Of Wonder #1, DC Comics Presents: Batman – Blink #1, Gold Digger #’s 131 & 132, Green Lantern #2, Legion Lost #2, Morning Glories #13, Suicide Squad #2, Superboy #2, The Unexpected #1, Warehouse !3 #2 Photo Cover and Marvel Freebie of The Week The Avenging Spider-Man Preview. Also Wednesday I received a package from Amazon which contained Trigun Maximum Vol.14 and The Jem And The Holograms The Truly Outrageous Complete Series which was awesome to finally get. Not Bad for this week and tomorrow Green Lantern comes out. Thanks for reading, Later!!!

100_0039

100_0040