Thursday, October 06, 2011

Purchases for 10/4–10/5/2011

Hello All, this week has been a good week and a bad week. The good is I got some cool stuff, the bad I am home sick with a virus =(. But I get to catch up on some back-log of t.v. and comics so I wont have so much for the weekend. Tuesday I went to the Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics) and picked up some back-issues, I picked up DC Comics Presents #’s 24,26,27,80,81 & 86, Batman Plus Arsenal #1and Love & Rockets Trading Card Set. I am trying to complete the DC Comics Presents Series and hopefully I will one day. After that I went to Best Buy and picked up Return to Halloweentown for 9.99. I had a 5.00 certificate so I used it, now I have the complete series. Wednesday was new comic day so I went to the comic shop after work and picked up Action Comics #2, The Huntress #1, Detective Comics #2, Justice League International #2, Red Lanterns #2, SC Universe Online Legends #15, DC Comics Presents: Batman – The Demon Laughs #1, Scooby Doo Where Are You? #14, Blood Red Dragon #0 and Previews October 2011 for Comics Shipping December 2011. The freebie this week was Marvel Season One Guide. Some pretty great reads this week and hopefully DC will have a hit with the New 52 #2’s. See you all next post. Later!!
100_0033
100_0034