Saturday, October 01, 2011

Purchases for 9/30/2011

Friday around lunch I went to Big Lots and picked up a few DVD’s, I picked up the Ray Harryhausen Gift Set which contained a Scrapbook, 20 Million Miles to Earth, Earth VS The Flying Saucers and It Came From Beneath The Sea for 5.00, Heart Beeps, Midnite Movies Double Feature which had Morons From Outer Space and Alien from LA and Spirit of 76 all for 2.50 each. I got my order from Amazon in which contained the Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars 2 DVD set which I finally ordered. Friday afternoon I went back to the Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics) and picked up a few other comics I had. I got Return To The Planet Of The Living Dead #1, Battle For The Planet Of The Living Dead #1, Hack/Slash #7B & 8B, Hack/Slash/Eva #3, Route Des Maisons Rouge #5, Mediterranea #5 and Archie & Friends Double Digest #9. Good stuff for the weekend and tonight is Pizza night again and Doctor Who Season Finale!!!! I can’t wait. Feel free to leave comments, Later!!!

001

002