Sunday, October 23, 2011

Purchases 10/19–10/21-10/22/2011

Hello all and welcome to a new post. I would of posted days a go but this week has been rough for me. Hopefully soon I will get everything in order, I am gonna try real hard this week to straighten things out. Now for the blog post, Wednesday I went to the Comic Shop (Clint’s Comics Monroe, La.) and picked up some New Comics. The Comics I Picked up were Batman: Odyssey Vol.2 #1, Wonder Woman #2, Red Hood And The Outlaws #2, Nightwing #2, Green Lantern Corps #2, Legion of Super-Heroes #2, Birds of Prey #2, DC Universe Online Legends #16, Young Justice #9, Doctor Who #10 Photo Cover, Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes #1A and Betty and Veronica Double Digest #195. Friday I went to the bookstore (Books-A-Million) and picked up Otaku U.S.A. December 2011 and that afternoon I went back to the Comic Shop and picked up some more comics. I got Life With Archie #14, Moon Girl #3,4, Mystic #1, Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk Summer Catalog #1, Duck Tales #5B, Darkwing Duck #17B, Superior #5, Danger Girl And The Army of Darkness #3B, World of Archie Double Digest #11, Archie & Friends #157. Archie #623,624,625, Veronica #207 Variant, 208 Reg & Variant Cover, 208 Reg & Variant Cover, 209 Reg & Variant Cover. Also picked up some back-issue trade which were The Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told Vol.2, The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told Vol.3, Kingdome Come Trade. Also picked up the DC Comics Superhero Collector's Blackest Night/Brightest Day Magazine #11 - Deathstorm, 12 - Jade came with Lead Figurines. The Infinity Gauntlet Trade and Battle Angel Alita Graphic Novel. Also Saturday I went back to Books-A-Million and picked up some trades they have discounted, I ended up getting Punisher: War Journal Hardcover Vol.3: Hunter/Hunted for 4.97, X-Factor Forever for 4.97, Spider-Man and the Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do for 4.97, Spider-Man VS. Silver Sable for 4.97, GeNext for 4.97, Essential The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol.3 for 4.97, Spider-Girl Vol.10 – Season Of The Serpent for 2.97, Spider-Girl Vol.11 – Marked For Death for 2.97 and Marvel Adventures Spider-Man Vol.13 for 2.95. Some great deals there and there are still a couple of things I want to go back for, maybe they will re-stock when I get back soon. This week was a let down since there was a box of comics missing but they should be in next week =). Also decided to drop Legion of Super-Heroes it’s not as good as the last series. Well a lot of good reads and hopefully I will get everything back on track next week. Feel free to leave comments, no one ever does bu that’s cool. Later!!
001
002
003
004
100_0072
100_0073
100_0075
005